This school year four people in our house are heading back to school. Today, three of us started. Tomorrow will be Emmett's first day of kindergarten.
Here is my brand new second grader and my shiny new third grader. They were so excited about the start of school it was utter craziness here yesterday! Check out Bridget's shiny new shoes. Henry has his traditional "fast" shoes. My guy needs the speed.
Happy!
Where does she learn to pose like this?!? And, notice that she changed her shoes. The shiny ones were not fast. My girl also has a need for speed. Thank goodness too because she ended up having gym today. She also likes to pull those socks all the way up. She has style.
She added a studious headband recently purchased at the Illinois State Fair. I regret not getting these in every color.
And, I returned to school today. I am taking four classes in sign language. Oh, how happy I will be to be able to put A.A., B.A., J.D., A.S. after my name. Seriously, this is something I have always wanted to do and I am so thrilled to get the chance to do it.
Ben had the honor of taking the kids to drop off today and did a great job getting them and all of their school supplies into the building safely. And, he took amazing pictures! I can assure you that this is no small feat.
One happy second grader.
Since Emmett doesn't start tomorrow Ben took today and Wednesday off to be with him while I went to school. These two had a great day full of errands and silliness. Apparently they went to brunch - Emmett was thrilled. Emmett took this picture.
Tomorrow is Emmett's big day!!






I am so glad that all went well with the first day. Yours too, I hope. Remember that you cannot have too many letters after your name. AA, BA, MA, PhD, DDLM. Thanks for the blog, I will have to check every day to get the latest update.
ReplyDeletePoppy