Monday, September 20, 2010

So Much!

I have not blogged in forever because we have had so much going on here that I didn't know where to start. In the last 4 weeks my sister Colleen, our friends Brian and Jorge, my parents and sister Sarah have visited. Then, Henry started school! There hasn't been a minute to do anything but enjoy the ride! We had a fantastic time with our guests and we are looking forward to Ben's parents coming soon. And, Henry ADORES school.

More to come soon!

3 comments:

  1. Generic posts do not appease the masses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Team Colleen. We love you, Sweet Can and your babies. This post does nothing for your stalkers. I guess, if you must, post even more photos this next time just to make us happy. I mean, what?, you have 3 kids or something and think you're too busy for your stalkers? Seriously? Don't make me drive to Cleveland Heights!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Anonymous is totally Jamiela. I guess I'm not cool enough or whatever enough to have it post under my name so I'll do it this way. Hollerrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete