Henry has been into taking pictures a lot lately. This is one of a series of at least 40 that I found on my camera.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Life has been great. Living in the suburbs is SO MUCH easier than surviving in Chicago. Every moment in Chicago was fraught with fear and work and worry. Here, we play in the backyard, visit with our lovely neighbor children and relax and enjoy life. If we have to go somewhere we get into the car and in no more than 10 minutes - we are there! I love this place! Since Henry started school I don't even feel like I am running a cruise ship anymore. He goes on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the afternoon. During that time, Emmett naps. So, it is just Bridget and I are enjoying some one-on-one time. ahhhh. Bliss.
Henry has been into taking pictures a lot lately. This is one of a series of at least 40 that I found on my camera.
Henry showing off his nature. It seems that we are all a little allergic to the abundance of nature in Cleveland but no one more than Henry. But, now he has a nifty new nebulizer that he gets to use every night and it has really helped.
Henry has been into taking pictures a lot lately. This is one of a series of at least 40 that I found on my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment