Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Year's Eve

It is passed the middle of January and I am just posting the New Year's celebration - ack! But, we have been busy. Henry started his new school and loves it. Now he is going 5 days in the morning and it is working so well for him and our family. And, of course, we caught another virus that is going around which knocked us flat again. My usually healthy Bridget went down the hardest and she and Emmett are just starting to come around.

We had a great New Year's Eve! We celebrated with Germany this year and rang in the New Year at 7:00 - midnight in Germany. We had a german themed fondue which was delicious. The kids joined us this year for the first time and hot cheese + pointy stick = exciting dining!

Here is Ben and the babies with our fondue party.

Henry loved the toasted bread squares and other dip-ables but refused to try the cheese.
Emmett ate everything. Well, once we gave him a skewer like everyone else. He refused to eat using the much safer fork that I originally provided. He will NOT be left out simply because he is little!
Biddy loved the fondue. Loved the cheese, loved the bread, loved the stuff. Loved it too much to limit herself to proper utensils!
We also played some Wii. I LOVE our Wii. It provides nearly constant family joy - whether you are playing or not. Here is Henry playing Dance Dance Revolution.

4 comments:

  1. I stopped by today just in case there were new pictures and was delighted to find some. These are so much fun to look at but nothing beats Skype and seeing our darlings in action.
    Miss you all. Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when Henry goes "Im getting tired". That games wears me out!!!

    I cant believe how much Bridget looks like your mini me. Such pretty kids and love seeing pictures of the beautiful house. Next time, more pictures of Molly please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MORE PICTURES OF MOLLY!!!! I want to see you doing that dance. I got exhausted watching. It looks like Zumba on SPEED. Henry is VERY good. I wish I could see what he is watching. How about we do that sometime on Skype? Miss you all. PICTURES OF BEN PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly: I love being able to keep up with you and yours on the blog. I know it is for everyone but I feel it is for me. More photos of you and Ben. Love the kids but love both of you as well.

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete