Today was Bridget's first day of school. She has been beside herself with excitement and would not believe me this morning when I told her that today was actually THE DAY.
Here she is in her classroom. She was too distracted by everything to stop and look at the camera.
"This is my school!!!"
Her backpack and her new shoes are butterflies - her favorite.
As proud of herself and we are of her! I just hope her love for school continues.
Bridget: Poppy is so proud of you for your first day of school. You look so ready to learn and make new friends and play with the neat stuff. I could not have a better granddaughter than you. Nanna and I miss you and your brothers and of course mom and dad a lot. We will find a way to see you soon. I love your outfit and backpack.
ReplyDeleteSend more pictures of you and everyone so I can have them at work.
Love
Poppy
This is Nana's third time trying to leave a message. I want you to know I am proud of you too. You look absolutely darling. Love the shoes, the outfit, the backpack and of course your hair is perfect! A dazzling first day. May you meet only loving and knowledgeable teachers and children who are always kind. God bless you!
ReplyDelete