On a whim I signed Henry and Bridget up for ice skating lessons. It was completely awesome. Bridget and Henry have very different ways of approaching things and always have. Henry just does it. He doesn't think about it or worry about it - he just goes. Bridget likes to study it and be sure she is not going to embarrass or maim herself and then she is ready. Usually they end up with the same results and it is really fun to watch them.
From my perspective I loved watching them ice skate so much more than t-ball or ballet. It was nice and cool and outside of the elements (unlike t-ball) and there was a place to sit and watch (unlike ballet where you have to stand).
Here is the only short video I could get. Notice Bridget waiting for her directions. Henry just goes for it. He falls down, but gets right back up again.
Here is Henry just cruising along.
The woman in charge of ice skating gave Emmett a green ribbon for supporting his brother and sister. He is already begging for lessons.




No comments:
Post a Comment