Ben and Emmett went to the Orchestra right before we left. Too cute a picture of the two of them to leave out.

On the way down we stopped at Allerton Park. Ben used to pick me up from the U of I and take me there. I have never been there with Ben were it wasn't an absolutely perfect cloudless day. This was no exception. If you live in central Illinois you should really check it out. The last time we were there was in 2004 right after we got married.
Now look what we have to take to Allerton!

Henry - our curious explorer - found a part of Allerton that we had not been to before and took a nice picture of Ben and I.

Then I got one of all of them.

Ben is just as strong as he was in college.

Bridget loves the wind in her hair but I don't think we have ever had such a nice open country road for her.

There is so much more to download and post but I have to finish the applications for boy scouts, Bridget's birthday prep, and we have to go to swimming and then there is that interstellar mission......
Cute pics...and i love love your haircut!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to see these photos posted. I save them all. Thanks for including a photo of my baby. I get far to little of these. Great visit. Too short. Next time you get to go to the range too. Ben sure had fun there. Write or call soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks. Poppy.