Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bridget and Pre-K

Tomorrow is Bridget's last day of pre-k and I am so excited about having my girl home all summer I can hardly wait!  She has had a wonderful year and has excelled at anything put in front of her.  I am so very proud of her.

Here she is at her end-of-the-year music observation.  She played like a pro!

Photobucket

When they got to switch instruments she did the same thing Henry did - grabbed a nice loud percussion instrument.  When they get to band age our neighbors are going to love us.  What flare though.  She didn't just play the instrument she PLAYED it.

Photobucket

And she had her end-of-the-year party.   Here she is with her best friend Eva.  One of the parents was kind enough to bring Bridget a gluten free brownie.  She was so happy.  She skipped the sprinkler, the games, the ball throwing and just focused on that brownie.  It took her 2 teeth brushes to get it off but it was totally worth it to see that happy chocolate face.

Photobucket

And with her two wonderful teachers.  They could not possibly have made this a better or more fun year for her.

Photobucket

They had a surprise graduation ceremony with little diplomas and caps which was adorable.  Bridget accepted hers with such poise.

Photobucket

Adorable!

Photobucket

Emmett had to ride along for the party but I think he was okay with that.  They had green popsicles.

Photobucket

The two of them are always so silly together.

Photobucket

So proud of you Bridget!  She did it with style and grace and had a whole year of fun while she learned so many new things.  I can hardly wait to see what she learns next.

1 comment:

  1. This is just amazing. What a lovely ceremony and it is all captured for future enjoyment. Bridget just gets prettier and prettier every day. Thanks to Emmett for all the trips he made back and forth. Seeing you all soon. Love, Nana
    Bridget: Poppy is so proud of you for finishing preschool. You looked as good as momma on the marimba. I am happy that Emmett is such a good brother to you and keeps you happy. Tell him that I miss all of you. Love Poppy.

    ReplyDelete