Monday, September 10, 2012

For the Love of Science

Henry received this wonderful kit from his Grandma that was finding fossils.  The kids have been begging me to let them do it and - magically - one night while I was on the phone and trying to make dinner I apparently agreed.  The two of them went into the bathroom (Emmett was helping wash the dishes) and proceeded to Science.  It is a verb when Henry and Bridget use it.

Oh Lord.  It is a toilet?  No - it is a science stool.  Is that a bathroom?  No - it is a laboratory!

Photobucket

Safety first Bridget!

Photobucket

That cannot be good for his lungs.

Photobucket

Thankfully, they didn't read the directions so they didn't add water and it was an easy clean up.  The mini fake skeleton ended up outside (as things do around here) and whenever I find it I remember the science experiment and the new-found knowledge to be careful what you agree to while on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment