Sunday, October 28, 2012

Quick Catch Up

At the end of August I fell while running and really hurt my thumb.  After 4 weeks in a cast and nearly 8 weeks in a hard shaped robot arm I am finally back to my usual routine - mostly anyway.  One of the things that was hardest for me was blogging and I am looking forward to catching up!

Emmett begged (begged) to play soccer.  I have always thought that three year old soccer was stupid and it turns out I am right.  Emmett liked doing the basic things with Ben or running around with me or Henry but hated the "games."  His favorite part was the uniform.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we have started cub scouts.  Ben is the leader of Henry's den and the two of them are very cute doing cub scout things together.

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are mending. Just in time to Christmas craft! Love the pictures especially the one of Ben and Henry. What great Scouts! Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell Emmett that I love his blue and green soccer ball. He looks very grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad all are enjoying scouts. Wait till someone says the phrase "winter camping". Then it's time to remember a religious vow.

    ReplyDelete