Whew. School is finally OVER. I feel like I broke up with a bad boyfriend and every morning I have that wonderful dawning realization that it is over and I don't have to deal with it again. Well, until Fall. But, hopefully next school year will be better.
Here is a brief overview of just some of the business of the end of the year.
Bridget's Kindergarten trip to the Zoo.
Soccer ended. Thank the Lord above. They got trophies.
Grandma and DK came for a quick visit!
Mom and Dad and Sarah came to visit. They were supposed to come on Mother's Day Weekend but they got terribly sick. I am sorry they got sick but it was very lucky for us since Henry had to have an upper and lower GI the day before Bridget's Kindergarten graduation and they were here to lend a very welcome and helping hand.
Sarah and Muppet bonded.
They played games with their Poppy.
Bridget lost her first tooth! Actually it was the first tooth lost at our house. She has since lost the second one. Henry's teeth are still rock solid.
Sarah brought her own baby to visit.
Bridget's shoes just barely made it to the last day of school.
During Henry's prep day he and my Dad fought WWII together.
Sarah and Muppet in what will eventually be my Mary Garden.
Mom and Sarah looking pretty!
Bridget at Kindergarten Graduation accepting her diploma. See that arm cross? That is a genetically inherited ability.
She's got her diploma and she is out of there.
She did absolutely wonderfully this whole year. I worried so much about her because in the middle of all the chaos of this year she just kept her head down and worked so hard. I am so very proud of Bridget!
We have already done a whole week at Cub Scout Camp so today really feels like the very first day of summer. More pictures to come soon!







Just noticed that you posted at 6 o'clock in the morning. I can only assume that they were UP. I am really glad you managed to survive this last school year without loosing it completely.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the posts. I have been doing mine.