Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First Day of School!

Today is the first day of school!!  Check out my cuties!

Henry in his first day outfit.  Second grade!


My two scholars.


Miss Bridget sporting her first day wear.


New Shoes!  And colored pretty socks.  Bridget can be super fancy now that she is in public school.  You can't see them but the bottom and sides of these shoes have purple dolphins all over them.  I am hopeful that the Keens will survive her toe dragging.


And Henry has new Perry the Platypus shoes.


I hope they have a great year.  Emmett starts next Thursday so more pictures to come!

3 comments:

  1. They look just great. Nanna and I saw the photos and wish we were there. They have made good choices for their apparel.
    You have shamed me I will try to update my blog.

    Miss you
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love so much!! Henry looks like such an awesome hipster! The kids are so beautiful and I miss you guys so much! Tell them Aunt Cootie is so proud of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing pics of your kiddos! Hope they have a great year! Henry looks adorable in glasses!

    ReplyDelete