Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Back in the Swing of Things

I have been terribly behind on blogging (October - really?!?) but I am baaaaaack!!  Here is a brief and out-of-order view of what we have been up to in this long and severe winter.

Here is Emmett's 5th birthday in March.  We went to build-a-bear workshop.  These are the hardest working people in the mall.  There is no way they get paid enough for how hard they work.  Each child was made to feel special about their newly adopted friend.  It was absolutely fantastic.



Build-a-Bear is also very tiring.


We found out in the fall that all three kids were fructose intolerant.  I had absolutely no idea that was a thing.  In March, I also tested positive for fructose intolerance.  We lost all fruits and many sweeteners but we got back bread and donuts.  Emmett wanted a donut cake for his birthday.  TaDa!!


This little girl was growing her hair out long long long.  Then, one day it got in her way.


And, then it was all gone.  Gone.  She had it bobbed really really short and she loves it.  Our hairdresser put makeup on her and made her very happy.  On the way out she said to me, "I don't want to hear the words 'braid' or 'pigtail' ever again."  Fine by me.


This sweet guy turned 8.  If you don't have an 8 year old I have found the experience to be wonderful.  


This is still how we roll.  Superhero full-family dance party.


Out with the fructose - in with the Taco Bell!!!  Happy Valentine's Day to US.  These kids all together ate 11 tacos.   It was still around $20.


One morning they came down in matching running gear.  I don't think they planned it but it was adorable.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the updated blog. I have been hoping that something would happen and presto, there it is.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete