Today we went to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. We had a great time. And, while you are not allowed to take photos inside the museum, we managed to have a bunch of hilarious times outside the museum.
This place was really cool and much like the Science Museum in Chicago really seemed to inspire the kids to enjoy music. After visiting, Henry and Bridget were dancing up a storm to the loudly broadcast music. Henry was so entertaining a bunch of tourist stood around, watched him and took his picture. A LOT of pictures of Henry.

Inside we saw a punk exhibit. Here is Bridget showing me her "mad" singing face. She is so Joan Jett.

And here is Henry's scary mad drumming face.

The three of them outside the museum.

Ben and I.

The museum owns Johnny Cash's touring bus and we were allowed to take photos on the bus. Here is Henry driving the bus!

And Bridget having a turn.

I cannot wait to go back and see more of the exhibits and listen to some more of the great music at this museum!
Here are the two of them dancing up a storm outside the museum.
All you need is a 3-photo frame and a punk face from Emmett and you have the world's greatest triptych! Wonderful to "see" you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love Bridget trying to do the leg kick jump thingamajig like Henry!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the babies in their new habitat. Thank you for the time it takes to post these messages. I love them!
ReplyDeleteNana
I did it! I really did it! I posted a comment and I am soooooooooooo smart!
ReplyDelete