Monday, January 23, 2012

Snow Days and Catch Up

We have been BUSY.  We have been having so much fun!

A couple of weeks ago we went to the annual RV show at the IX center.  We went last year and had so much fun looking through everything from pop up campers to $250,000 luxury RVs.  All five of us were so tired after looking at everything but Emmett fell asleep before we could even buckle him into his seat.  

He has taken to wearing this tutu that Carrie gave Bridget everywhere we go.  I worried about people making him feel bad and we did receive a couple of rude comments (people with Mullets should really not talk about fashion choices) but one gentleman really really stared.  When he came up I steeled myself to defend Emmett.  He asked, "Is that a boy or a girl?"  I said it was a boy.  He said, "Well I think that is so nice!"  And then he brought his wife over to admire Emmett's costume.   


The tutus are going all around our house.  Even Muppet is sharing the dress up love.

And Muppet is still getting so much attention from the children.  I was worried she would be like a new toy but they really love having her around.  No one as much as Henry who tries to read to her everyday.

 Just last week we had a nice snowstorm.  We went around the corner to sled down a tiny little hill with our dear friends the Mannings.  The kids looked like ice scultures when we got back.

Henry.


Bridget

And Emmett.

2 comments:

  1. Love the tutus. Muppet looks like a circus doggie. Glas Henry is reading to her. I bet she finds it very soothing. Everyone looks so fresh and happy in the snow. Love the pictures and the time it took to post them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete