Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Everyday is Fun Day

Armed with this new camera I am fairly obsessed with capturing pictures of my family.  I believe they are beginning to feel like they live with a paparazzo.  But, they are humoring me.  For now.  Here are some photos from the last week just around our house.

Around here - you can be anything you want to be.  A dragon...

Photobucket

A soccer star...

Photobucket

Or a kind Sir...

Photobucket

We get a thumbs up for good work.

Photobucket

Thankfully I do a lot of good work.

Photobucket

At least one time a day I get a story read to me.  Bridget does "A Very Hungry Caterpillar" like no one else.

Photobucket

And we love to get the wiggles out with a good dance-a-thon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Because when they dance they can pretend to be anything.  Henry is practicing his "dance face."  Dancers make them you know.

Photobucket

I must have taken 200 pictures this weekend alone.  I really need to set up a system so that I can go through them all before they get lost in digital storage!


1 comment:

  1. These are amazing! Clear and BIG. Love them all. Thumbs up to Momma the photographer.

    ReplyDelete