This past weekend the kids and I went to have Breakfast with Santa at our church. I got them all dressed up again since attempt #1 at a Christmas card picture was....eh. I felt we could do better. Score!
Here are a couple of fun pictures from our "session." This laughing one is actually my favorite. I don't understand why the photographers at Sears/Walmart/wherever always shriek and squeak things at kids when a nice fart sound will make them smile and laugh every.single.time.
Of course, too many raspberries and things quickly disintegrate into silliness.They make me laugh.
There were crafts at the breakfast and everyone (everyone!) made things. Henry made a wreath and a snowman but he didn't want to stand around and get his picture taken with them.
Emmett was at this table for a looooong time. I think he and the 5th grade helper were flirting.
When Santa came in you would think it was Barry Manilow. Emmett was running around with his hand over his mouth gasping for air and repeating, "he's here - it's Santa - he's here - it's Santa" over and over.
It was at this moment that I realized I was NOT actually done with my Christmas shopping. Sheesh - way to keep your most wished for present a secret guys!!! Emmett might have hyperventilated a little and could only gasp out "flatbed truck."


I love Bridget's hair in the first photo. She looks like all little girls should look. I am proud of how Henry is growing. I can see him change into a young man. He looks, just more grown up. Emmett is such a cutie. I love the tongue tied at Santa. We were always surprised by what you all asked for. Sometimes it was something we had not heard about before. I hope Emmett gets his "flatbed truck". Love Popie.
ReplyDelete