Well, we fell a little behind with our crafting but the kids were super happy to do some "Elf Work" today so we did two fun little projects today.
First the kids colored some tags for gifts. I got these free printables and they went wild. There was some very serious coloring.
And then the silliness set in!
I like Emmett's hairline dimples. Where do those come from?!?
Then we moved on to project #7 which was a Christmas tree painted and decorated using a stamp pad and Q-tips.
The colors are much more vivid in person.
And it was fun!!!
Emmett had to get some leverage. They used approximately 1000 Q-tips.





I love the concept of the daily Christmas project. A really good way to pass the days for the kids. What have you done with Bridget's hair. It looks really so good. She is a real honey blonde. As to Emmett's dimples you may have to ask Ben. Looking forward to tomorrow's offering.
ReplyDeletePoppy