Saturday, August 13, 2011

Graduated from Swim Class

Henry and Bridget have finally finished swim lesson. For three weeks they were supposed to have lessons on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays for 1/2 an hour. Henry missed the first week because of safety town, they both missed nearly the entire second week when Ben was sick and they STILL managed to advance. Bridget will be moving into Level I for next time and Henry is skipping all the way to Level II. Even though he only had 3 lessons. I am very proud of them both but very very very glad that swim lessons are over. Onto something else!

Here is Bridget going off the diving board. This was the test for passing onto the second level. Letting someone drop you into deep water....I'm not sure I agree with it but there it is.


And here is a video of Henry. If you think this is wild you should have seen him the first time when he ran off and jumped over the guy in the water. He had to have gone 4 feet under but it didn't bother him at all. This time the guy was ready with the red flotation device.

1 comment:

  1. Nana is so proud of these excellent swimmers. I think they have done an exceptional job. Good work getting them there Mommy. You are amazing too.

    ReplyDelete